ESTATE PLANNING - OPTIONS & FEE INFORMATION
Most lawyers won’t tell you what their fees are (much less post them online), and that can be frustrating. These fees are for general information and may change depending on your circumstances and complexity of your case.
CUSTOM ESTATE PLANS:
These are living trust centered plans. Generally for those who want comprehensive estate planning provisions (beyond basic) with protections for beneficiaries, blended families, young children, and other circumstances. Unlike our "Basic" plans, these plans are customized for your particular needs.
CUSTOM ESTATE PLAN FOR SINGLE PERSON - $2950
CUSTOM ESTATE PLAN FOR COUPLES - $3950
BASIC ESTATE PLANS:
Our "basic" plans are for those with very simple needs. They are "entry level" and contain standard provisions. For anything beyond basic needs, we recommend a custom estate plan as shown above.
BASIC WILL-CENTERED ESTATE PLAN - $1200 (single person) $2000 (married couple) - Generally for those with less than $150,000 in assets and very basic estate planning needs.
BASIC TRUST-CENTERED ESTATE PLAN - $1950 (single person) $2950 (married couple) - Generally for those with more than $150,000 in assets with very basic estate planning needs.
- Consultation fee - $295 (waived if you retain our firm to prepare your estate plan on the day of your initial consultation. Otherwise, applied towards the estate planning fee if you retain our firm within 30 days after the initial consultation.)
- Existing Estate Plan Review - $495
- Post-death consultation for Successor Trustees - $295 (no document review) $495 (with document review)
- Durable Power of Attorney - $295
- Advance Health Care Directive / Authorization for Release of Medical Records (HIPAA) - $295
- College Protection Package - $395 (Power of Attorney and Health Care Documents for college students only)
- Nomination of Guardian for children - $295
- Trust Transfer Deed (to transfer real estate to living trust) - $495 (includes tax forms)
All fees on this website are subject to change. Our fees are usually “flat fees” so there are no surprises. If your matter is more complex or your documents require more customization, that may affect the fees.