ESTATE PLANNING FEE INFORMATION
Most lawyers won't tell you what their fees are, and that can be frustrating. We prefer to be up front with our clients! We know you are here to get information! These fees may change depending on your circumstances and complexity of your estate plan.
CUSTOM ESTATE PLANS
These are living trust centered plans. Generally for those who want comprehensive estate planning provisions (beyond basic) with protections for beneficiaries, blended families, young children, and other circumstances. These plans are customized for your particular needs.
CUSTOM ESTATE PLAN FOR SINGLE PERSON - $2950
CUSTOM ESTATE PLAN FOR COUPLES - $3950
- NEW: Quick Consultations - $50 - Great if you don't want to hire an estate planning lawyer but you want some advice. You can book a 15 minute consultation with Robert Mansour.
- Estate Planning Consultation fee - $295. This is a full consultation (usually 1.5 to 2 hours) - The fee is waived if you retain our firm to prepare your estate plan on the day of your initial consultation. Otherwise, applied towards the estate planning fee if you retain our firm within 30 days after the initial consultation.
- Existing Estate Plan Review - Review of existing plan and consultation - $495
- Post-death consultation for Successor Trustees - $295 (no document review) $495 (with document review)
- Durable Power of Attorney - $295
- Health Care Documents - Advance Health Care Directive / Authorization for Release of Medical Records (HIPAA) - $295
- College Protection Package - $395 (Power of Attorney and Health Care Documents for college students only)
- Trust Transfer Deed - Necessary to transfer real estate to living trust - $495 (includes tax forms)
All fees on this website are subject to change. Our fees are usually “flat fees” so there are no surprises. If your matter is more complex or your documents require more customization, that may affect the fees.